[Community-service] Conference call meeting to plan game show night

Catherine Michele Mitchell michmitch66 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 03:54:56 UTC 2014

Anyone interested in contributing ideas for our game show night fundraiser to take place at national convention,
COME ON DOWN!

Well, come on and join us on our first conference call, Monday, April 21,
9 PM EST.
Same number and access code as usual, and here they are:

712) 432-0140
Access Code 808277

Let's make this event  so awesome it will go down in NFB history! WOOHOO!

Enthusiastically yours,
Michele

Michele Mitchell
NFB CSG
Game Show Night Fundraiser Committee Chair; Research and Resource Committee Chair

Tupperware Consultant
781-790-3627
www.my.tupperware.com/michmitch