[Community-service] Research and resource committee conference call meeting

Catherine Michele Mitchell michmitch66 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 04:28:23 UTC 2014

Hello all,

The research and resource committee will be having a meeting Saturday, April 19, 4 PM Eastern standard time. We Are developing an information handout for convention attendees interested in volunteering in their communities or organizing community service projects. We would love your input on this idea.

Here is the conference call line number and access code:
(712) 432-0140
Access Code 808277

Your R&R pal,
Michele

Michele Mitchell
Research and Resource Committee Chair; Gameshow Night Fundraiser Committee Chair

Tupperware Consultant
781-790-3627
www.my.tupperware.com/michmitch