[Community-service] New member saying hi

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 19:31:37 UTC 2014

Hi Tara,

 Thanks so much for the message. I have done volunteeer work helping
with translations, project work related work and writing articles in
the Macedonian association of the blind. I also helped kids in
orphanages with their English and gave some free private English
lessons.

 As far as the blind in Macedonia, I guess we got the same problems
like people do in most places. It is most emphasized with totally
blind people, because the general public needs more awareness with
what we can do and we also face other obstacles when it comes to
specialized training, accessibility and independence.

 Adrijana