[Community-service] Research and resource committee update

Catherine Michele Mitchell michmitch66 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 21:22:18 UTC 2014

There were exactly 0 participants in the research and resource committee conference call meeting.

In a brief conversation with Darian preceding the conference call time, I explained that the revised goal of the committee Is to create a handout  listing 3 to 5 websites that we consider to be most useful to those Who would like to begin volunteering but don't know where to start.

We also discussed the idea of including instructions for getting started on a volunteer project.  This handout is to be made available at convention. Available formats of said handout will be discussed at a later date.
Respectfully yours,

Michele Mitchell
Research and resource committee chair

Tupperware Consultant