[Community-service] Update to the Community Service Blog

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 7 23:50:24 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that a new article has been posted to the Community Service Blog. We are celebrating 20 years of AmeriCorps by featuring the stories of Federationists who are AmeriCorps alums. The first of these stories comes from Serena Cucco of New Jersey. Check out her article and the rest of the blog at http://nfbcommunityservice.wordpress.com/.

If you are an AmeriCorps alum and would like to share your story, too, or if you have any other community service experiences you’d like to contribute to the blog, please let me know at christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net.

Chris Parsons
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division