[Community-service] How to find an opportunity

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 13:43:18 UTC 2014

I am a Social Work Major at my University. Therefore, there are
multiple community service projects presented to us within our school
such as bulletin boards and word of mouth. Also, as a Pre-Major
student I had to do 90 hours of community service ( for 2 classes 45
hours each). We were presented with a list of numerous agencies that
we could potentially volunteer at.

I also have looked on the web by typing in volunteer opportunities in my city.

Asking my fellow NFB members of volunteering they have done is helpful
too, word of mouth is a great resource in networking.