[Community-service] New blog post

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 4 21:59:00 UTC 2014

Hi all,

This note is just to let everyone know that I have posted a new entry on the Community Service Blog. So head on over to http://nfbcommunityservice.wordpress.com/ to read Denyece Roberts’ story about her experience serving in the AmeriCorps VISTA program.

Also, just as a reminder, we are still looking for stories from families who volunteer together. If this is you and you would like to share your story, let me know at christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net. If you’ve got ideas for blog topics for upcoming months, please send those along as well.

Chris Parsons
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division