[Community-service] Discussion Starter.

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 23:37:58 UTC 2014

It stands for the juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

There are so many opportunities that can use volunteers out there.
Never give up, we all have valuable abilities in order to contribute
to our communities. I definitely would look into Habitat for Humanity
Ashley.

Warm Regards,

Jonathan Franks
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Texas

Co-Chair
Partnerships Committee
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division