[Community-service] Servant Leadership

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Thu Feb 6 23:43:45 UTC 2014

Thought that some of you might be interested in a Leadership-related
resource.  A local Catholic University called Viterbo University, located in
La Crosse Wisconsin, offers a Masters in Servant Leadership as well as a
certificate in the same subject area and also holds conferences.  I believe
that as a person working in the human service sector, this philosophy has
significant meaning and application.  However, it can also have a similar
impact when working for service organizations.  You might also try to find
similar programs in other parts of the U.S, but this is one I am familiar
with and am posting the link:

http://www3.viterbo.edu/academics/letters_and_sciences/graduate/masl/Master_
of_Arts_in_Servant_Leadership.aspx

Thanks,