[Community-service] Seeking ideas for the community service groupseminar at national convention

Catherine Michele Mitchell michmitch66 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 12:26:18 UTC 2014

Darian, I don't know if you know Selena Sundling-Crawford, the Vice President of NFB of Oklahoma, but she has gone overseas or at least out of the country on some different service projects. I don't know all the details, but I'm sure she will be going to national convention, and I've been thinking for a long time that she would be a good speaker. Let me know what you think, and I will ask her if she would be willing to speak.

Michele Mitchell
Tupperware Consultant
781-790-3627
www.my.tupperware.com/michmitch