[Community-service] Seeking ideas for the community service groupseminar at national convention

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Fri Feb 14 18:21:09 UTC 2014

Here in Maryland, my Chapter did reach out to the local agency and they
provided emergency kits several years ago. As time has elapsed and budgets
have shrunk, I find that is not happening anymore. I am thinking someone
locally would have to initiate that?  It would be important for us to get
the information and to tie it in with serving an external group to get the
information as well.

Michelle