[Community-service] Seeking ideas for the community servicegroupseminar at national convention

Serena Nickell scnickell1980 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 16:30:22 UTC 2014

I almost forgot, we also hand out socks(the thicker the better), gloves, hats, and scarves.
What's different about the organization I volunteer with is that instead of going to a shelter we go to a couple of the parks where some of them live.  As a result we've also handed out sleeping bags, boots, coats and backpacks.  We also provide snacks and a hot meal for those who want it
Serena

Sent from my iPhone