[Community-service] Seeking ideas forthecommunityservicegroupseminar at national convention

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 21 03:46:29 UTC 2014

Peter,
I’m sorry to hear its so hard to simply find a reader. If I were desperate, I’d go door to door in neighborhoods asking for readers and advertising my rate per hour so someone would assist me.

I hope you get some response, but as I said, nfb national cannot solve our personal problems. Local chapters in nfb are supposed to meet local needs and its unfortunate your chapter  is not functional.

Ashley