[Community-service] Changing subject.

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 22:25:58 UTC 2014

I noticed that something that tends to happen on list serves is that long threads tend to develop. Most times those threads evolve away from the original subject or topic.
And if you have a topic that is different from the one that the subject line indicates, is typically very helpful and useful if you change the subject line to reflect what you wish to discuss.
This can be of particular use for people who are tracking the thread via the subject line only. This way, people don't miss valuable information because they think you're talking about something you're not anymore.
 Many thanks
Darian.

This electronic message has been brought to you by my mobile device.