[Community-service] Fwd: Finding and Hiring a Driver - VisionAware

Brooke Evans brooke6358 at aol.com
Sun Feb 23 01:31:23 UTC 2014

I did read this excellent speech/proceedings from conference.  I encourage EVERYONE to read it as it is not what most might think.  It is a great teaching of reminders, new ideas in developing stronger, more effective communication and leadership building skills.

Thanks for the post, I gleaned much from the article.
bre

Sent from my iPad