[Community-service] What tells me we have work to do

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 23 14:57:51 UTC 2014

Darian,
Wow, that is so disappointing to know a leader said such a thing. I agree
with you totally; we have more work to do.
I think its possible to do what you did in NCC and hope others follow.

What is FEMA Corps? I mean I know what fema is, the federal emergency
management agency. But what is this program? As I think my first job will be
administrative, maybe I should look into fema corps too.

Ashley