[Community-service] Of Education and volunteering

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 23 21:37:53 UTC 2014

Darian,
Prior to setting up my office volunteering schedule, I had a meeting with my
supervisor who was the development coordinator and the communications
manager since they said they had things I could do. They brough up great
ideas for me such as interviewing recipents of red cross service and having
me write stories as a pr outreach thing. I was also told I could assist with
research and office tasks. I'd say I educated them by explaining what skills
I had and how I wished to contribute and I explained how jaws worked. They
agreed to have me install it at the volunteer cubicle, so I did.
Then, I got little work from them after all was set up.

So, that is the issue there.
Ashley