[Community-service] 6pm EST. Call now Fwd: 712-432-0140/808277CallToday

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 24 03:57:47 UTC 2014

Brooke,
I was not sure who was who on the phone as I came in a little late. But if I heard your comments correctly, I did like the questions you posed and got some valuable information. Darian spoke about the leadership and the roles each leader takes; I wrote down their names and what they did. Unfortunately, I did not hear the end of the call as I had to go to dinner, but I was on it for over an hour. I liked the ideas given out for the national convention seminar and hope they are implemented.

Should I use this email address you wrote in to write off list? I wanted to know what you said in the parts I missed.
Thanks.

Ashley