[Community-service] Looking for ideas

Catherine Michele Mitchell michmitch66 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 11:20:12 UTC 2014

Hi Brooke,

Please don't unsubscribe from the list. The community service group is a new group, still taking shape. We need all the input we can get.

To get a better description of what is currently going on with the group, contact Darian Smith to find out when the next orientation conference call will take place.

I am currently heading the community service group's research and resource development efforts. Our goal is to develop references to help members like you find projects, guidance, and  organizations that will  Help you successfully complete your service project.

So bear with us, and, as Darian said, we welcome your input.

Happy new year to you, too!

Michele

Michele Mitchell
Tupperware Consultant