[Community-service] Please listen to phone chat

Wanda Scroggins wareaglewanda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 01:18:27 UTC 2014

Greetings from Lions Wanda & Leader Dog Harley of L A(Lower Alabama),

We wish to invite you to listen into a phone conference tomorrow night,
Thursday, 6 pm, CST.  This will be an informative conference call regarding
forming  a new Cyber Lions Club.  So many of us want to serve in our
communities but cannot find the time for a traditional meeting location or
time, or in the visually impaired person life, no transportation!

Please listen into our phone conference, tomorrow, Thursday, 6 pm CST.

Call (218) 936-2070.  Live Chat in Room 3.

Follow the prompts:

Dial the number:  (218) 936-2070  hit pound key #

Step 1:  hit number 1 for live chat

Step 2:  hit 3 pound key  the number 3 and then the pound key

Then say your name and state

See you there!.

War Eagle!

Lion Wanda & Leader Dog Harley