[Community-service] Discussion Starter-service Quote.

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 21:46:50 UTC 2014

I have to say that these are very profound responses :-)
  Have always thought that service is less about what we say we have done, but what we will do today and that we commit to our tomorrows.
 If service is truly going to be the way we show who we are and learn about what we can be, then what better way than to turn our talk, our hopes and dreams into reality  buy our talents, our time and our commitment.

This electronic message has been brought to you by my mobile device.