[Community-service] Orientation call.

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 19:53:12 UTC 2014

Hi Darian and all,

I agree with Michelle.  I just don't think there was enough notice
provided.  We can see from the thread that there is interest in such a
call, but it is likely that there were even more people who are
interested who just did not respond since they knew they already had
plans for today and wouldn't be able to make it.  Would it be possible
to hold this call next weekend to give people an opportunity to set
aside the time for the call?

--
Kaiti