[Community-service] Community Service Division Organizing Meeting at national Convention.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 19:56:02 UTC 2014

Dear Friends,
  Thank you to those  who were able to make it to the Community Service  seminar and Division organizing meeting   of the National Federation of the Blind.
  We hope you enjoyed the speakers and content as much as we enjoyed putting it together and having you there.

 If you couldn’t make it, we are truly sorry and hope that you will make it a point to join us next year in  Orlando, as i am sure there will be something special in place for our Diamond (75th Anniversary Convention.
If for some reason you couldn’t make or stay for the  Organizing Meeting, we are glad to tell you that we approved a constitution and elected the following officers:
 President: Darian Smith
Vice-President: Chris Parsons
 Secretary: Charlotte Czarnecki
Treasurer:   Corina Salinas
Board member 1: Michelle Mitchell
Board member 2. Sarah Leon
Board member 3. James Gump

 We look forward to getting to work on  Building the Division and serving our communities, and  in so doing  strengthening the Federation.
 We look forward to working with you to  expand community service opportunities for the Blind  on all levels of the organization and creating a platform that promotes the recognition of the true capacity of the blind.
 Please be in touch should you have any thoughts, questions, ideas or want to become more involved in  our work. which spans from community to country.
  Thanks,
 Darian
 p.s.
Join our face book group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/205759772877055/