[Community-service] Community service group service project

Charlotte Czarnecki via Community-service community-service at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 03:12:34 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,
I want to let you know that the deadline for signing up for the Community Service Group's service project has been extended to June 8.  I'll explain again about the service project.  It will occur during the morning of July 1.  We will be working at the Second Harvest Food bank which is located in Orlando.  What we do will depend on the needs of the warehouse at the time we volunteer our time.  We will either tape the Second Harvest labels to canned meals or bag fresh vegetables.  The shift is a three hour one, lasting from 8:30 to 11:30.  We will travel to the site using taxis or public transportation.  I will be in contact with all who have expressed approximately a week before convention to give more details and we can arrange a conference call to answer questions in more detail.  Please e-mail me directly if you are interested in participating in this first annual service project.  My e-mail is charlotte.czarnecki at gmail.com.  This service project is an exciting way to kick off the convention.  We will be putting our Federationist philosophy in to action.
Regards,
Charlotte Czarnecki

Sent from my iPad