[Community-service] Raffle Sellers Needed

Corina Salinas corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 21:03:08 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

The Community Service Fundraising Committee will be holding a raffle for an
action packed evening on Friday, July 4th. Starting with a limo ride around
downtown Orlando with your fellow Federationists, and ending with a huge
4th of July Festival. Including a fireworks show and awesome food!!! The
limo will hold 5 winners PLUS each winner is allowed to bring a guest.

We need your help to sell entries throughout the convention. The drawing
will take place at the Community Service Seminar, on Thursday, July 3. The
winners do not have to be in attendance to win. We will contact them after
the seminar. We need about 5 more volunteers to sell entries for us. You
would just have to take down people's full name and phone number how ever
you are most efficient (i.e. slatted, written, or recorded). Entries are
$10 each.

Please contact me with any questions you may have. I will provide more info
once we have enough volunteers.

Thank you! I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Corina Salinas