[Community-service] Community service project conference call

Charlotte Czarnecki charlotte.czarnecki at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 18:53:48 UTC 2014

Hello all,
First, I want to apologize for the technical difficulty we experienced with the conference number on Monday evening that lead to the necessity to reschedule the call.  The conference number is now working and I have reschedule the call to discuss the service project to tomorrow at 9 PM Eastern time.  Once again, the number to cal is 712-432-0140.  The code to access the conference is 808277.  I hope those who are interested in participating will join the call.  I will send outa summary of what we discussed if you arenot able to join the call.

In the spirit of service,
Charlotte Czarnecki

Sent from my iPhone