[Community-service] leadership board call (open to all)

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 02:36:28 UTC 2014

Just  reminder  that we will be having a leadership board call. All  are welcome to join us and hear what’s new.
 Join us  at 4 p.m. eastern time.
 ((712) 432-0140. Code 808277.

Darian Smith
Chairperson, Community Service Group -National Federation  of The Blind.
(415)215-9809
dsmithnfb at gmail.com

“
 "I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve”
 - Albert Schweitzer.

 Your  unwanted vehicle can be  just what the blind need to make possibilities reality.