[Community-service] {Disarmed} Fwd: Marching Into Healthy Futures

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 21:09:18 UTC 2014

When I read these posts, I imagine that the people in them are blind. I imagine that these people are blind people doing the service work and I think that these are things that are division can do.
What do you see as possible when you read this post?

This electronic message has been brought to you by my mobile device.

Begin forwarded message: