[Community-service] Convention Service Project committee meeting Next Sunday at 8:10 p.m. ET.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 02:44:33 UTC 2014

Greetings listers,

 much of what we do on this list is talk about what we can do.
 Well, I think it’s about  time we act.
 well, the next  step before action and after talking is planning so I want to invite all who are interested enough in a service project at national convention to help  plan it.
 the next call of  this committee will be on sunday March 16 at 8:10 p.m. eastern time.
 call in information is as follows: (712)432-0140 code: 808277.
 What  better way to show the true abilities of the blind than via an off-site direct service project?
 who better to plan it than the folks here, on this committee and on  this list?
 see you next sunday at 8:10 p.m. eastern time!
  Best,
 Darian