[Community-service] Interested in the Fundraising Committee?

Corina Salinas corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:41:59 UTC 2014

Good morning everyone,

The fundraising committee is in need of more members to support our
upcoming projects. If you have an interest in attending our teleconferences
and want a say in scheduling it please let me know ASAP. We want to work
out a date and time that is most convenient for you.

Our discussion this month is over our fundraiser at this year's NFB
NationalConvention and a potential collaboration/fundraiser/community
service project.

We look toward to hearing what you have to say. Thank you. Have a great
day.

Sincerely,

Corina

--
Corina Salinas
NFB Community Service, Fundraising Committee Chairperson
corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
(281)-745-7576