[Community-service] question for everyone

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 14:50:46 UTC 2014

What Cheryl has mentioned our opportunities that are great and varied.
They all accommodate differing people of differing abilities.
Each chapter finds that they have varying motivations to serve. This is the case with individuals, because each individual certainly has a reason to serve or motivation which is different from the next person.

This electronic message has been brought to you by my mobile device.