[Community-service] Who's gonna be there?

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 23:02:34 UTC 2014

Hi Ashley and all,

Take off without pay ... That's what I meant when I mentioned
negotiating with my would-be boss to let me go to Convention.  The job
is counseling at a drug rehab program.  I'm actually not volunteering
right now.  A few months ago, I sent paper cover letters and resumes
to all the drug programs I became familiar with/used for my clients
while at the Public Defenders Office a few years ago.  Well, I have a
great resume and got quite lucky!

Serena