[Community-service] Fundraising Committeeeting

Corina Salinas corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 02:46:49 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,
The fundraising Committee is holding it's March conference call tomorrow,
Thursday the 20th, at 6:30 pm EST. We  will begin setting in place details
for our Drawing Straws fundraiser. And also discuss further details with
the NFB Environmental Group of our collaboration recycling challenge. Hope
to see you there.

Corina

--
Corina Salinas
NFB Community Service, Fundraising Committee Chairperson
corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
(281)-745-7576