[Community-service] Convention service project committee meeting.

Mary Ann Mendez maryann at jmendez.us
Fri Mar 21 20:58:10 UTC 2014

Aw. you broke it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Community-service [mailto:community-service-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Darian
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 3:50 PM
To: Community Service Discussion List
Subject: [Community-service] Convention service project committee meeting.

Hi all,
I am writing to inform you that due to some mismanagement on my part there
will be no convention service project committee call this Sunday.
However, I still encourage those who wish to be involved in the planning to
stay involved. The next meeting of this committee will be in April at a time
to be determined.
In the meantime, all of those who wish to be a part of this committee should
contact me directly. Even if you were on past iterations of this committee,
you should still contact me if you are still interested in continuing on as
a part of this committee.

dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend!
Darian

This electronic message has been brought to you by my mobile device.