[Community-service] Z environmental service.

Corina Salinas corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 12:05:47 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Some of my most favorite volunteering projects have been going to different
commubities and planting trees and plants. Building a butterfly garden for
an elementary school, planting various fruit trees for a new park, cleaning
debree after a natural disaster. I enjoy projects in which are educational
to others as well as myself, such as the butterfly garden. We were able to
talk to students about the benefits garden provided us and what purpose
different plants have to offer.

Corina

--
Corina Salinas
NFB Community Service, Fundraising Committee Chairperson
corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
(281)-745-7576