[Community-service] Z environmental service.

Corina Salinas corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 12:09:07 UTC 2014

The butterfly garden was a service learning project I did for an
environmental science course I took a couple years back. And the natural
disaster service was with a local foundation. The actual supplies were from
the city I guess and there we're serve tal groups and individuals who just
showed up to hand out food, water, and ice.

corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
(281)-745-7576