[Community-service] o/t: iPhone with Braille display

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Thu May 8 19:28:22 UTC 2014

Hi listers,

I know this has nothing to do with community service or human
services, but we all help each other in the NFB.  For those of you who
have iPhones, I was wondering if any of you use them with a Braille
display.  If so, what phone functions can you do with the display?
Find contacts to make calls?  Texting?  I'm considering getting an
iPhone, but am not sure how intuitive using it with a Braille display
is.  For those of you on both lists, sorry for the repeat post.

Thanks,
Serena