[Community-service] o/t: iPhone with Braille display

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Thu May 8 20:01:50 UTC 2014

Yes, it certainly would, except that I'm no longer subscribed to it.
I'm no longer a student and its being a high traffic list means lots
of emails which may or may not pertain to me.  Are you by any chance
subscribed to it?  If yes, could you possibly forward my post to the
student's list?

Thanks,
Serena