[Community-service] lose change Jar

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 02:08:09 UTC 2014

What is your community.
Cindy

-----Original Message-----
From: Community-service [mailto:community-service-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Jordan Mirander via Community-service
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 7:00 PM
To: community-service
Subject: Re: [Community-service] lose change Jar

Dear Chris Parsons,
Hi, it's me Jordan, again.  I tried searching on that page,
http://www.ringbells.org/location_search_state.asp,
 and it's inaccessible.  At first it worked well.  I went on, and selected,
California, which is the state that I reside in.  Then it told me to select
my urban or local community from the list, and that part is very
inaccessible.  I scroll down, and Jaws does not pick up a
list.    I am using Jaws for Windows 15.0.

--
JORDAN XAVIER MIRANDER