[Community-service] Of the Creation of state community SErvice Divisions.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 22:40:43 UTC 2014

Hi all,
 Thank  you to Chris for her fine work on the blog!
 I hope all take a moment to  check out the things she has posted and the great work that people have given her to post.
  On the matter of state CS Divisions, If anyone has a desire to create a state community service  division, please get a hold of me so that we might discuss prospects and possibilities.   we in the federation are always  in favor of growth,   and we want to be sure that  such growth  is done  in the best way that we can have it.
   Darian