[Community-service] Some ideas for service projects

Chris Parsons christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 20 04:27:38 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I just came across this little eBook by VolunteerSpot that gives some great family-friendly service project ideas, and I wanted to pass it along. The ideas are targeted at families since Family Volunteer Day is this Saturday, but I think many of these ideas are also great for chapters wanting to get involved in their communities. Just in case attachments don’t go through on the list, I have also included the link below.

http://t.co/sDhS67cP2W

Chris Parsons
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division