[Community-service] Urgent RSVP for Inaugural Dinner and Ball & Fishing!

Wanda Scroggins wareaglewanda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 16:55:30 UTC 2014

Extreme Experience Retreat September 28-October 1st.  A speciality
accelerated  workshop.   taught by blind experts.  learning for those with
low vision and no vision.  The E E R hosts approximately 100 V I P (Visually
Impaired People) at the annual event.

We  wish you  , friends in our community,other Lions  to join  us at the
upcoming Extreme Experience Retreat with the Blue Lake Camps.  Located 11
miles South of Andalusia, Alabama.  .

Please Join us in celebration  of the  Covington VIP  Lions Club  and
Extreme Experience Retreat participants Inaugural Denner & Ball Sunday,
September 28 to be held at Blue Lake Camps.   We have live entertainment
H2O, they perform on the Harriet II in Montgomery.  The Induction  meal is
$15.00 per person.  Overnight guests can be made possible for $30 per person
double occupancy.  Breakfast is $7.00.

Urgent support needed for sighted Fishing guides  and volunteers.  at  8 am
Sunday, September 28th, , First VIP Alabama Lions  Fishing Tournament, Blue
Lake, just  11 miles south of Andalusia  Hwy 137

Extreme Experience Retreat fun begins Sunday afternoon with the following
activities:

2 pm will kick off the fun with motorcycle rides.

3 pm Beep Beep Baseball Game,  hosted by the Andalusia Lions Club

We will provide a quick place to change into formal wear for the evening
Induction Service of the Chartering the  V I P Lions Club.

Opening Ceremony at 5 pm in the Oakwood Chapel.   6Pm   for Inaugural
Dinner and Ball.

.  One can do it alone but together we all can make a difference. Lions
Serving with Perfect Vision,

Lion Wanda Scroggins & Lion Leader Dog Harley

(334) 428-3335

Email:  wareaglewanda at gmail.com

Or

Lion Dirk Price-Regarding VIP Fishing Tournament

(334) 469-2016

Blue Lake Camps

(334) 222-5407

Covington VIP Lions Club

Meeting Info:  (712) 432-6430  Follow Prompts for Live Chat Room 6  at 6 pm
every Thursday night.