[Community-service] Volunteer organization websites

Catherine Michele Mitchell michmitch66 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 20:07:06 UTC 2014

Thanks, Yasmin! Great idea to look locally. I also didn't know that every city or county has a community service office. At least one of the sites on the list also does volunteer matching by choosing an ZIP Code, another way to find local opportunities.

michele

Michele Mitchell
Tupperware Consultant
781-790-3627