[Community-service] Looking for Help with an article

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:30:53 UTC 2015

That’s a great idea!
 Deborah Kent-Stein and I have been talking about an  article that would talk about different volunteer options and  As I am working on putting this together  for her, I would love to hear about people’s experiences.
 Roanna, I am glad to hear that you are working on your  article, Please do feel   free to  send along your experiences at UCF, as this would be a great thing for her to see from you!
  Best,
  Darian.