[Community-service] Reminder -- First Call of the 75 Days of Service

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 03:25:01 UTC 2015

Hello All,
Tomorrow, Sunday April 12, is the first day of the 75 Days of Service,
and our first conference call of the campaign.  These calls will serve
as an opportunity for
 us to come together and not only support  the search for the right
 service opportunity, and the challenges of serving,  but also to
 celebrate the milestones and  successes in our service. To
participate, please dial (712) 432-0140, access code 808277. The call
will be taking place at 7 eastern.
We hope that many of you can make the call. We're all looking forward
to starting these very exciting next 75 days!
All Best,
The 75 Days of Service Team