[Community-service] Fundraising Call Today

Thomas Peralta tinypaws8491 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 04:02:21 UTC 2015

Corina,
Sorry I didn't make the meeting tonight.  I didn't get in untiljust a few minutes ago.  I was held up in a meeting in Madison and had to stay till  the finish to make sure I don't face this improvement again in the near future and   other matters resume other agendas.  Please send me a copy of the minutes and any other material that would   Thank You: You for all you have done and taught me