[Community-service] OT: On Opening your Rehab Case For Training

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 11:12:51 UTC 2015

I just wanted to revisit the  thread concerning the person who had concerns with  contacting their rehab counselor to re-open their  case..
    I know that sometimes we  fear doing certain things, but in  this case the rewards outweigh the concerns and it is most certainly worth your while and in your best interest.
 In truth doing things which are uncomfortable or not easy is a part of life for anyone and as blind people we can’t shy away from that.
  if we do then we might as well never attempt to work and as certainly  forget about volunteering.
 So, I would encourage you   to give opening your case that effort it deserves because we can’t  demand our rights if we don’t take on the responsibilities, including the ones to ourselves.
 I hope that helps,
  Darian.