[Community-service] Second Call of the 75 Days of Service

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 00:40:48 UTC 2015

Hello All:
As you may have heard, our first call of the 75 Days of Service
campaign was a success. Many ideas were shared and exchanged, and it
was a great kick-off conversation to the 75 Days of Service.
A week from today will be our second call, on Sunday April 26 at 7
eastern. If you were not there on the first call, this second call is
a great opportunity to get involved. The call-in information is: (712)
432-0140, passcode 808277.
We hope that all of you are able to make it to this second call of the
campaign. We are immensely looking forward to the fruitful
conversation and dialogue that will be taking place.
All best,
The 75 Days of Service Team