[Community-service] 75 Days of Service Call

Thomas Peralta tinypaws8491 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 05:32:00 UTC 2015

Hindley,
I am afraid I can't make this meeting due to a conflict with an At-Large Chapter meeting of NFBWI.  Please let me know what is discuss at your meeting.  I am very interested in what is happening in your committee.  The last Sunday of the month, at 7 PM is a set time with the Chapter.  We are hoping to have all the work done that is needed to become an official chapter of the NFBWI.  Thank you about the reminder about your committee.Warmest Regards,Tom Peralta