[Community-service] Publications Committee — Get in On the Action!

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 12:50:07 UTC 2015

Hello All,
My name is Hindley Williams, and I am the Secretary of the Community Service Division and the Chair of the Publications Committee. This year, the Publications Committee is going to be bigger and better than ever before with your help! After successfully publishing the division's first newsletter, we are going to publish not one, but two  newsletters this year. In addition, this committee is responsible for any other written service-related publications that we may want to create.
If you are interested in joining this active and exciting effort, please email me, Hindley Williams, at hbwilliams16 at gmail.com . I look forward to hearing from and working with you!
All Best,
Hindley